Friday 11 February 2011

Opening night went wonderfully. A light broke in the final scene, which was annoying as it meant the final moment of the play wasn't properly lit. The recordings I had to play - I'm operating sound for some awful reason - were okay. The cast all performed absolutely brilliantly. Reviews will be coming out soon. Only time will tell. I don't really care anyway, though: the cast's acting was incredible and I am absolutely euphoric and so, so proud of them.

Treated myself to a Tanqueray and tonic in the bar afterwards. Ooh, plush for a student life.





I may be getting my life back soon. That's pretty exciting, isn't it?


(Apart from applications to direct something next term, plus the other show I'm in this term, plus that ball and chain called a degree. Which I have been somewhat neglecting lately).
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment