Friday 22 April 2011

Have you ever heard of 'sex dust'?

Yeah, me neither.

I was reading Cosmopolitan yesterday and they described it thus:

'Ever heard of ‘sex dust’? It’s the reason that when you’re getting it, suddenly a whole load more men seem interested. Magic? No, just physiology. When you have sex, hormones and other chemicals are released and while you may not be able to see the difference, others can sense it.'

 I tried to search it on Google and all I found were references to the Lion King and that urban legend about some bored Disney film-makers who lazily wrote sex in the sky above Simba for shits and giggles.



But it kind of does make sense. It's that annoying situation when you're not getting any, and suddenly you do meet someone and then BAM, as soon as you're in a relationship with them you start getting other interested parties turning up to the show. Which you probably would have preferred had they turned up earlier. 

I always called it Sod's Law. 

Now I know it's Sex Dust. 

Thank you, Cosmopolitan. You're saving the world one useless yet vaguely entertaining sex fact at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment